add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Or splitters maybe?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

4 of the corsair fans is running through the Commander Pro. 2 is connected through the aio pump and the h500p fans are connected through the motherboard. Hope that helps.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Ohh, got it, thanks! Btw is this your first pc build?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

My first actual build from the ground up, before this I would just purchase desktop from best buy and gradually upgrade the parts.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh I see, that's awesome.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

But hey, I hope I'm not bothering you with these stupid *** questions from me, your build gave me some inspiration to get the same case and case fans if your cool with that. And I'm gonna order my parts during Black Friday and if I ever get the same case and fans, and if I ever get stuck on something during the build that I can ask you for help you know. But I hope your cool with all of that :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube