add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm still very slowly working my way through Skyrim though, so that'll take the RPG slot for a while :) and yeah dude I'm so tempted to just get Cuphead. I don't think I'll regret it unless it goes on sale sometime soon, which I don't see happening.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh...not that kind of RPG. Not at all haha. It's a traditional RPG. Turn based combat with the freedom of choice from the pen and paper era. It's kinda old school but with amazing visuals. Take a barrel full of acid and bust it open on the field...then teleport an enemy right on top of it, with another character shooting a fire arrow at the ground to ignite everything. Lots of crazy options, I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing and I'm at least 12 hours in haha.

You'd be surprised about sales though! You're in for a real treat when you see the Steam sales that are only a month or so away ;)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

ya keep the back top fan as exhaust cause hot air rises for one so by making atleast one fan in the top of the case and exhause it will help to maximize the expulsion of all that hot air. you might already know that by now just something ive learned along the way and thought id let ya know. if your anything like me since building my first gaming pc i just been trying to learn as much about this stuff as i can. could almost say im a tech junky now lol least thats what my wife would say :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube