add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Like i said , mine is 280mm anf i just moved it up anf drillrd the new holes . The cover plate is still on top of the shriud .

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Sorry for the typos lol

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

ahhhh it finally just hit me! i dont know why i was having trouble understanding this! 280mm fits with the ODD cage as long as u put it into the basement halfway? correct? sorry this is my first time building a PC im just making sure i dont buy something that doesnt fit where i want it.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes you can fit 3 sizes 240 , 280 and 360 in the front . For some reason my radiator (280mm) didn't fit the existing holes so instead putting it down half way , I set it on the top of the shroud maybe 1/4 up and drilled the new holes so it looks better . I didn't like the open area with the shroud cover off . The top 2 holes on the radiator are not attached but it still holds good with rest of them . I hope this will help .

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

awesome! im going with a Kraken cooler so hopefully i dont need to drill any holes. But thank you for helping me!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube