add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Can you fit an inlet fan on the inside right of that Sugo case near the front? If so and there is no support for a fan, using a 4.5" hole saw is an easy case fan adder. I like using the that hole saw. It makes a 114mm hole, I think, so I can use 120mm fans and put a Silverstone filter over the inlet to add clean cool air to a build.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a good idea.. Since all of the cables are up in front.. that right side portion has space for a 120mm fan. but that part doesn't have hole so definitely need to bore on that. I'll use the space also on top of the graphics card to put some unused cable.. to lessen the cables in front. :)

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd love to see how this turns out for you. Please shoot me a message when you get it changed.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

sure. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube