add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Sadly, the 212 is compatible with my case. But I was either looking at a TX3 or a CRYORIG H7. And I'm not to sure if my motherboard will be good for overclocking, will do some research.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Go for the H7. You only have a 4 pin power socket to your cpu and no mobo vrm cooling so you might be right, though this is just me looking at pics. The internet will reveal all. If you haven't already get a hardware monitor such as hwmonitor64 and monitor cpu core load during gaming. If you are happy with fps and video settings and your cores are working below full load then all is good.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you could OC the cpu a bit

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Very slightly, not to to much though.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Gg

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube