add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Looking forward to see the real life performance of the pascal too.

I am in doubt that the new technology will be priced so competitively.

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey I'm in the process of a new build and I've heard alot of hype about the pascal cards but I can't find too much information about them (I get the hbm memory). I'm going to wait to buy a vga until pascal comes out, but that is because others are. Can you further explain why people are holding out for these cards? Also do you think there would be a water block for the card available about the time that the pascal vga is released?

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Can u please explain "a whole lot better " thanks!

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, I was researching full atx towers and I wanted to ask you what you think is the best one based on these things ( 1 is most important and so on)

1) Easy to cable manage

2) Being easy to build in (this is my first build)

3) Side panel (preferably with a hinge)

4) Quietness

5) Ease of water cooling

Thanks!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube