- This is my second PC build, hence the Mark II.
- Very happy with the aesthetics of the build. Love the black and white colour scheme.
- My 8700K ran stable at 5.0GHz @ 1.35v, although temps are a bit high, peaked at 85°C during AIDA64 CPU stress test and 95°C during FPU stress test at 4.7GHz (300MHz offset during AVX load). I might delid the CPU in the future.
- I plasti-dipped my GPU shroud and sound card EMI shield. Took a few tries to get the smooth texture I wanted.
- Cable management took absolutely forever.
- Overall, extremely satisfied with how my build turned out.
- ENJOY THE PHOTOS!! :)
- All photos captured with my Nikon D5600 with 50mm f/1.8 prime lens & 40mm f/2.8 macro lens.
Edit (01/08/2018): I upgraded my monitor from the ASUS PG279Q to the Acer X34P. Finally ascended to ULTRAWIDE MASTER RACE!