- Just.. Wow. I never experienced this kind of gaming experience before
- This PC is very slient. I can't hear it. Instead I hear my keyboard. It may be quieter than my old potato laptop I was coming from.
- I didn't go so high on my OC as I am using a Wraith Spire Stock cooler. Even at 3.75GHz its quite fast.
- I also went from using a membrane my whole life to a mechanical... It's so amazing to be alive right now.
The mouse is a "OKER A129" mouse... the shape could use alot of work otherwise it's fast and smooth.
I use it for gaming, and other things
- Right now It only has 2 case fans, I will get 1 more as I think 1 in the front is not enough to cool this down.
- Overclocked to 3.77GHz with 1.28volts
- RAM at 2933MHz
- Cooler is the stock one as aftermarket ones aren't in mine local stores yet
- After 1 BIOS updates the system is as smooth as butter, RAM can now go up to higher speeds than before. Honestly I was scared of updating BIOSes but it is really easy, I am only 14 years old by the way...
- Overall it's amazing. I can have as many chrome tabs as I want without worrying...
- Problems? The CPU runs a little bit on the warm side, but it is still fine
- Overall, I am really happy with this build. Runs like a champ.
Amazing processor. Overclocks quite well even with the stock cooler. Price performance is amazing.
Good board. If it were to have small things like a clear cmos button or a multipler Overclocking instead of FIDs and DIDs. It would be great. Just update the Bios right after you get the board and it would be running stable and can use higher ram speeds.
Pretty self explanatory. It's corsair and its great and reliable.
So... Fast. Samsung is always fast.
Really reliable so far. Mine is a 7200rpm one not a 5400rpm...
Fans cool quite well, clock speeds often go alot further than rated boost speeds with cool Temps. Crank the fans up a bit and it should be alot cooler than auto fan
Very heavy... But amazingly beautiful piece of art. The case itself is amazing too
This is self explanatory. It's corsair. It's modular. And it got more juice than my pc needs. So it's great.
I disable all the crap. And it is a good os once I do that.
Such imersive gaming experience. Good for productivity too.
My first ever mechanical keyboard. It's amazing to be typing on the right now.