I'm finally finished with my all-out, no holding back, build. There is very minimal I can do to improve upon this one.
I got the itch to build another PC after finding out that Amazon was stocking the Inwin D-Frame 2.0 again. I always wanted this case as I thought it would be awesome for hard tubing. This was my first time doin hardline bends, so be nice! I think it came out well. I use a few 90 degree fittings coming from the blocks, but all the other bends are my handy work. I only had a few issues with this build. The first was getting the radiators mounted. I had to order some universal xspc brackets to get it done, as the ones included with the case didn't quite fit my need. Another issue was that I cracked one of the terminals on one of the gpu waterblocks after putting it back together from cleaning it. I didn't notice until I filled the loop and water started spraying everywhere. Luckily nothing was damaged. I also had a problem with Primochill VUE and tons of build up after only 2 days of running it. It corroded the mono block and GPU blocks. Both the radiators and all the waterblocks were brand new, and I ran sysprep > distilled water > distilled water > reboot > distilled water > distilled water > distilled water then let it dry for a few days. This did not prevent the buildup. So now the VUE is fully flushed and Im using distilled water + utopia + UV Purple Intensifier.
I got over 31k on firestrike without the need for me to do any overclocking.