- Supports MIMO technology with 1 transmit antenna and 2 receive antenna
- Provides max. 300Mbps download rate and 150Mbps upload rate
- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Supports WMM for Multimedia Applications with Quality of Service in Wi-Fi Networks
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) support
- 5 dBi External Antenna with Extended USB Base for best signal receive and further coverage, and less dead spot.
- * The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), you will experience the data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.